Sunday, June 20, 2010

gnat says goodbye LA, it's been fun

friday was a mad dash to finish everything i could at work or to put sticky notes with detailed explanations all over everything i couldn't.

saturday, after early breakfast with brig, i proceeded to pack all of my remaining belongings into bobby (who is, by no means, a large car) then take them out, then repack them, then take them out, then repack them in such a way that i could still mostly see out through the windows while driving. then i left my key with patty and headed to my uncle's house where now (sunday) i am downing some coffee and preparing myself for the drive up to nor cal.

i keep repeating to myself - just because the consequences of a decision aren't easy doesn't mean it was the wrong one.

No comments:

Post a Comment