Tuesday, June 29, 2010

gnat is reminded of why the heck she came all the way out here in the first place

i just got back from class and it was AMAZING! no but seriously, it was. my classmates are amazing, my professors are amazing, the readings are amazing, the campus is amazing. i think i'm really going to enjoy this program a lot, which is cool, since that's why i'm here (as much as all of my previous entries may have made it sound as if i were here to hang out and listen to free music).

the rest of my day was less than notable, the bulk of it was spent hanging out on my bed making my way through all of the reading for today's class that i have been neglecting since i got the syllabus, oh, two weeks ago.

last night i reconnected with a friend from high school who i hadn't seen in eight years. now, i say a lot of less than nice things about facebook but if it had not been for kristin's status update i would never have known that she too was new in the city and looking for people to explore the food scene with.

in other news, roast beef sandwiches are awesome. i know, cuz i'm eating one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment